Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Friday 9 March 2012

Folksy Friday: Stripes!

I love anything stripey. So I thought I'd see what stripey items I could find on Folksy this week. It seems that I'm not the only one who likes a little multicoloured happiness... Click on the pictures to view the shops.


Helen the hedgehog
Top Sock Drawer
Sock monkey Eric
Ra Ra Bazaar

Kindle cover
Kate's Curios
Stripy cushion cover
Emily Moir

Very stripey bracelet
JellyGiraffe Handmade Jewellery
Bead earrings
Made By Helen McKenzie

Knitted slouchy beanie hat
Hats and More
Fleece hat
Pickled Pumpkins

Journal
Dab and a Dash
Stripey fabric
Eljo's Haberdashery

Baby / toddler shoes
Clootie Coo
Rainbow buttons
Sew, who are you?

2 comments:

  1. Great items.
    Thank you for featuring my notebook among them.
    I love the little shoes and i see fabric....
    off to have a closer look.

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my hat in this wonderful Folksy Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...