Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 1 July 2013

Button magnets

Well, after my post about how much I love buttons I thought I should get on and make some more packets of button magnets for my shop. I was down to only a couple of packs, and they were looking a little lonely!

There are now lots of new packets of magnets to choose from. Each set of magnets is unique; every packet I make is different. Some individual magnets are repeated, but no two combinations of magnets are the same so you have a one off set.

I love playing around with the buttons and putting them together to see which buttons work well with each other.

All these packets of magnets are now available on my website. They're £3.50 per pack, plus p+p (just £1 for UK delivery). Which one is your favourite?


PS. What do you think of the new orange backgrounds? A bit much?! Photographing white packets on a white background was getting too difficult, so I wanted to make them stand out a bit more.


If you'd like to see what other crafty peeps have been up to this week, pop over to Handmade Monday and have a browse of the blogs linked up there.


10 comments:

  1. I love these - what a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) It can get a bit addictive making them!

      Delete
  2. I like the dotty ones with hearts particularly. The orange is fine. I can quite see why white was a bit difficult!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's encouraging, thank you. Might keep the orange backgrounds, think I quite like them.

      Delete
  3. I love these!!! And so does George (two)!!!
    Also love the orange background - though I'm not normally a fan of orange - particularly like the product photos taken at an angle - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naomi. I'm getting better at photos!

      Delete
  4. My favourites are the first one and picture 7 (stripy buttons) and I think the orange background is great - it makes the white card come to life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy. I'm getting used to the orange background now - it's good to know that people like it :-)

      Delete
  5. Oooh, so much choice! Can't decide between 1,3,5 and 7! I like the angled photos too. They seem to work better with the orange background, as less distracting from the product image. That's the only problem with a bright background, though it's a nice colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the angled photos are a bit more interesting aren't they. I've done both types of shots for each packet of magnet, as I couldn't decide which was better!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...