Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Featured in my local magazine


I have very exciting news to share today. When I launched my new range of cards and gifts this autumn I sent out a press release celebrating two years in business and how I had successfully created my own job. I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested, until a friend text to say that they had spotted me in our local magazine!

The Journal has been a magazine I've been aiming to be featured in for some time. It fits the right target market for my products - fairly affluent customers who are looking for something a little bit different from the ordinary. And I am delighted that my cards are featured on their November 'best buys' page.

I shall now be glued to google analytics to see if I can spot a rise in traffic from East Yorkshire!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...