Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 4 November 2013

Handmade Christmas cards now in the shop

Well, we've turned the corner into November and that can only mean one thing - Christmas is coming! So I thought I'd show you some of the new Christmas card designs added to my shop this year.

 
All these cards are available in my Folksy shop and are slowly being added to my Etsy shop too. You can also see the full range of Christmas cards and gift tags on my website.

Personalised cards are very popular at the moment so I've designed a couple of personalised Christmas cards, one suitable for an individual and one to send to a family.


And there are two very different Christian Christmas cards for those who like to send something a little more connected to the real meaning of Christmas.



I'm linking up with Handmade Monday again - why not pop over there and see what other crafty peeps have been making recently?


13 comments:

  1. Very lovely cards - I particularly like the personalised ones - makes it a bit special to receive I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Personalised cards are my best sellers, so hoping they will be popular.

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards - I like the snowflakes best, but also the personalised cards are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely cards, the idea of a personalised family card is great, I'm sure it will be very popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I made the one with one name on, then realised that most of the cards I send aren't to just one person so thought I'd better make another one that could have more than one name!

      Delete
  4. beautiful cards, i especially like the personalised gift tag one, it looks great and would work really well for sending to a family or couple x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards. I really like the fact they can be personalised.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personalised cards are just that bit more special, so hopefully people will be willing to pay handmade prices if they can have a name on the card!

      Delete
  6. Lovely to see some handmade cards that relate to the real Christmas, they seem to be a very rare species! I'm usually drawn to the red. green. gold combination for Christmas but it's the two blue ones (the snowflakes and Messiah) that grab my attention

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've usually stuck to red and green when designing Christmas cards, but decided to try something a little bit different this year with the blue. Glad you like them and think it's worked :-)

      Delete
  7. WoW...lovely handmade greeting cards. I love your ideas.

    Thanks!
    ~ Sunita
    send Christmas card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...