Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Handmade favourites: gifts for film fanatics

My wonderful brother and his girlfriend bought us a Chromecast for Christmas. I am one of the least techie people ever and couldn't even make it work without him coming to visit to set it up, but now that I know how to use it I'm loving it. And it's opened up a whole world of tv and film, accessible right from my living room. No more needing to order DVDs and wait for them to arrive.

So we've been watching quite a few films recently and have a long wishlist of things to watch. It's the perfect time of year for snuggling up under a blanket with a large bowl of popcorn. Today's handmade favourites was inspired by my renewed love of films. Everything is handmade in the UK and available to buy online (links below).



Starwars film poster by Archive Film Posters
Printable popcorn boxes by Vanilla Retro
Film quote art print by 17th and Oak
Narnia retro travel poster by Teacup Piranha
Film buff mug by The Pot Bank




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...