Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 20 February 2013

The say it relaunch!

You may remember a little while ago I showed you a sneak peek of my new branding. I'm brightening things up with a touch of orange and a cleaner, more professional looking image. I have been working very very hard and I'm so excited that it's nearly time to put my new branding into place.



Along with a fresh new look, I'm launching my new and improved notebooks as well as a brand new website. I thought I'd roll all these together into a bit of a relaunch for say it. From next week onwards I shall be the designer-maker behind a contemporary handmade card and gift shop that looks as good as the products it sells.

Will you join me in celebrating the relaunch and share say it with all your friends and family? Here's the plan:



Monday: My new signature notebooks will be for sale in the say it folksy shop. Get a feel for the direction of things to come - totally handmade, superb quality, with an emphasis on recycling and keeping things British. Will you be one of the first to own one?

Wednesday: The new branding is launched. See the new look here on the blog, the say it shop and social media sites. If you like it, please share it!

Friday: For the first time ever say it will have it's own home on the web. A super-duper sparkly new website going live on Friday. Please support say it by telling everyone you know to pop over for a browse.

AND everyone who joins the new say it mailing list will receive a voucher for 20% off and free delivery on anything from the say it shop. What are you waiting for? Click here to join now and make sure you don't miss out on news about say it.




3 comments:

  1. Good luck and best wishes for the new website and launch!
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you both. I'm a little bit nervous, just hoping the website actually works!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...