Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 9 October 2013

I've been featured :-)

I'm sorry it's been a little quiet on here recently. August was so much busier than I predicted that I'm still playing catch up. I'm just about managing to keep up with orders, but other things are falling behind a little so I'm sorry. I do however have a couple of new blog post series starting in the next few weeks, so look out for those.

Today I want to share that I've been featured on the Arts of Crafts Directory website.


The Art of Crafts Directory features designer-makers, crafters and bloggers and is a great resource. It's run by Alison (who also blogs at Art of Crafts) and she has kindly featured me on the Directory blog today. So if you'd like to find out where my ideas come from or what I love most about running a handmade business, grab a cuppa and pop over for a read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...