Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Friday 6 December 2013

Music inspired gifts

I can't believe how close we're getting to Christmas! Last order dates are fast approaching so this will be the final gift guide for this year.

This week I've been browsing my favourite handmade shops searching for Christmas gifts that anyone musical would like. From guitar patterns to upcycled records, these are my favourite music inspired gifts.



Guitar pendant necklace by Baronyka on Misi
Treble Clef clock by Neltempo on Etsy
Cassette notepad by Fresh Creative Designs on Folksy
Musical notes iphone case by Cambridge Craft Studio on Etsy
Black and white keyboard cufflinks by Urbaneye Cufflinks on Folksy
Vintage sheet music heart brooch by House of Ismay on What I Always Wanted
Guitar noticeboard by Chandler's Country Gifts on Wow Thank You
Record bookends by When the Music's Over on Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...