Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Postage price increase

You may have heard that Royal Mail will be putting up their prices again in a couple of weeks. It's only a few pence for most UK deliveries, but unfortunately it's a bit more for international postage. So I'm afraid all of my postage prices will be increasing from Monday 24 March. Since getting some new packaging for my orders I've been charging less for delivery than it actually costs me, and now with the increased postage costs too I can't afford not to up my prices a little bit.

So, from Monday 24 March my postage prices will be:

Cards:
UK - £1.20 (additional cards 20p each)
Europe - £3.70 (additional cards 50p each)
Everywhere else -£4.50 (additional cards 80p each)

Journals:
UK - £1.60 (additional journals 50p)
Europe - £4.50 (additional journals £1.50 each)
Everywhere else - £5.50 (additional journals £3.00 each)

On the positive side, these prices are still pretty reasonable for online shopping. I will only ever charge my customers a delivery price that reflects the actual cost of the postage and packaging materials.

Why not take advantage of the current delivery prices by placing your order now?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...