Welcome to 'Five of my favourite...'. Every so often (I'd like to say once a month, but I hate to make promises I don't keep!) I'll take a topic and share with you my top five. First up, here are five of my favourite blogs to read.
1. Amy Wanford of Crafting Confessions is a card-maker who comes up with some fab designs. I love her fresh ideas and her clean and simple style.
2. Claireabellemakes is a blog full of craft, handmade, stationery and all things Cambridge (a city that I love but sadly don't live in any more).
3. A wonderful blog full of inspiration is Pretty Paper Things. Kristie Bradfield finds the most amazing paper creations to share.
4. A fairly recent find Paperphilia is full of all things paper, written by book artist Rachel Hazell
5. My favourite blog for business advice is Create and thrive. It's run by a group of creative business owners, so they know what they're talking about!
Let me know your favourite blog to read in the comments and I'll take a look - I love finding new blogs to add to my reader.