Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 26 June 2014

Five of my favourite online papercraft shops


Last month I shared with you five of my favourite blogs to read in my new mini-series of posts, and this month I thought I'd share my top online papercraft shops. There really aren't many craft shops in Hull at all, apart from Hobbycraft, so I buy most of my crafty stuff online. It's quite hard sourcing decent craft materials, so once I've found somewhere I like I tend to stick with them. Do check out these wonderful craft shops that sell supplies for papercrafts.

1. My favourite shop for coloured card is Papermill Direct, a paper mill based in the Lake District. Definitely the best I've found for both quality and price (A4 sheets of card work out at only 8p each!).

2. If you're looking for unusual craft paper I can't recommend The Exotic Paper Company highly enough. Their beautiful recycled papers come in all sorts of varieties, including paper made from rhino poo, bank notes and wildflower seeds. All made in their mill in Hemel Hempstead.

3. Payper Box is the best place to buy double sided tape, as well as paper, card and other craft essentials.

4. For luxury papers with all kinds of amazing textures and finishes I love Inspire Me Papers. They source their wonderful paper collections from all around the world.

5. Fred Aldous have a great selection of craft materials for pretty much any craft on your bucket list (plus a ton you've never even thought of!). Their papercraft section contains a good selection of accessories and kits as well as some lovely handmade papers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...