I feel that we've been stuck on pastels for too long and I'm so excited by the pops of bright colour that have been appearing this year. And in particular there seems to be a trend for mixing up contrasting bright colours. Love love love. Here are my favourite bold and bright stationery finds.
1. Thinking of you card with badge from Think Bubble
2. Personalised colourful leather journal from Begolden
3. Pink and lime washi tape from Ruby and Dig
4. Screen printed card from Rob Ryan
5. Foliage thank you cards from Louise Norman Studio
6. A5 notebook from Paperchase