Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Personalised copper wedding card

Two of my favourite trends at the moment are script fonts and copper. So I've combined them both in my latest design! This gorgeous personalised wedding card is now available from the say it shop.

I've been playing around with this idea for a while but simply printing the words was too plain and I wanted to give it a touch of luxury. Then I found some shiny metallic vinyl and put my silhouette portrait to work cutting it out and I love the result.


This card is for my cousin who's getting married this summer. I love being able to send personalised cards that are so much more special than ones you can buy on the high street. If you know a happy couple who'll be tying the knot soon why not take a look at my range of personalised wedding cards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...