Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 2 July 2015

Behind the scenes - June


Wow, it's been a busy month! Wedding season is in full swing and I have been making a lot of wedding cards and journals for honeymoon adventures. It's been my second best month ever for sales, coming second only to last November's Christmas rush. I am looking forward to having some time off in July to recover!

I try to add at least one new product to the shop each month and June saw the addition of a personalised wedding guest book. This has been at the design stage for quite a while as I've tweaked different things and practiced a new book binding technique to create a square spine and allow for more pages. I'm thrilled with the finished product and hope you like it too. In fact, there may be another book in this size coming soon... (see a little sneaky peek in the pictures below!).

On the blog I finished the series on making money from selling handmade products, and you can see part 3 here. And the lovely peeps at Folksy started up Folksy Friday again, so how could I resist joining in with a bit of online window shopping. Check out my twinkle twinkle little star collection and my favourite old macdonald items!

Exciting purchases this month include 1400 blank round stickers that I am planning on jazzing up to make my parcels look a bit more exciting. I might add a few to the shop too.

There hasn't really been time for anything else, it's been make make make interspersed with regular trips to the post office.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...