Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 2 November 2015

Last order dates and a massive sale!

Firstly, I have exciting news to share with you - I'm going to become a mummy! Unfortunately though, my new little helper is going to take some time to train up, so the say it shop will be closing at the end of November. I'm starting maternity leave a little early as I have to tidy up and pack away everything in my work room. This is no small task (I currently can't see the floor...!) but apparently babies need somewhere to sleep!

The good news for you is that all the stock I have left needs to go, which means it's sale time. Head over to my Folksy shop and grab yourself an absolute bargain. 

Birthday cards less than half price
65% off - great stocking fillers
Notebooks just £5

The sale will stay open until 30 November (if there's anything left by then!) but personalised and made to order items will only be available until 22 November. So if you have your eye on a personalised doodle book for you niece or a map journal for your brother make sure you don't miss the last order date of 22 November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...