Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 23 May 2012

CraftFest 9 - 16th June


I am joining in with CraftFest in June - a virtual craft extravaganza. It's like a HUGE craft fair, but you get to shop from the comfort of your own home. There are over 150 'stalls' signed up. One of my aims for this week is to start adding items to my virtual stall. At each stall you can browse items, find out a little about them, and if you're interested in finding out more or purchasing something you are directed to the seller's shop. The say it stall will be linked to the say it folksy shop.

You can take a sneak peak of my stall here -say it CraftFest stall - but remember that it's not completely full of goodies yet, so you will have to check back during CraftFest (9 - 16th June). There's also a little slideshow of the pics below.




I've been having a look around to see who else will be having a stall at the event. There are a few familiar names, but also lots of new shops for me to browse :-) Here are a few of my favourites I've spotted so far:

Spiral Fountain Jewellery



Jennyrosemann



The Old Button



Gems of Hope



The Wax Worx



Lorraine Dowdle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...