Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Friday 4 May 2012

I've been featured...

Firstly, thank you so much to everyone who has left such lovely comments on the advertising post. It is our most viewed post since this blog began! I'm really pleased that you found it helpful. I'm already starting to check google analytics to see which sites bring in the most traffic. But I'll give it a month or two before I report back.

I'm very excited today to see that say it has been featured on Heart Handmade. I applied a little while ago and just heard that I've been successful. Do take a peek. Thanks to Mandie for running such a great blog. And a big hello to any new readers who have come over from Heart Handmade.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...