Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 21 March 2013

Blog and Buy Sale Spring Wish List



This year I am trying to be brave and get myself out there a little bit more. It's hard because people might say no, and that makes me a little bit sad. But, just sometimes, they say yes! And that's exactly what the lovely folks at Blog and Buy Sale said when I applied to take part in their Spring Wish List. I'm very excited to have my map notebooks featured alongside some uber-cool handmade products.





James and Josephine who run Blog and Buy Sale have curated the Spring Wish List to showcase 'the very best creative products available online.' So I've been having a browse through all the lovely goodies and thought that I'd show you my favourites. This little bunch are going on my wish list!


Hello Sunshine Screen Print
Yoke
Pigeon brooch
Alice Shields
Fox in a box
Oooh Betty
Victorian flourish cushion
Caslon & Co
Retro long clock
Point Vintage
Stuff I'm likely to forget notebook
Bread and Jam
Hand illustrated shoes
Sam Pierpoint
Geometric triangles lampshade
Hunkydory Home
Personalised papercut family tree
Chloe's Crafts
The Dissident Wallet
Mora Approved
Skeleton Mist Cushion
Georgia Bosson
Screenprinted fox cushion
Robin and Mould

Click on any of the pictures to find out more information about the product and the maker. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...