Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Friday 1 March 2013

Say it website launched

Just a quick post from me today to let you know that my brand new website was launched this morning. It's here: www.sayithandmade.co.uk I'm pretty pleased with it and excited to have my own little piece of the web world! And it displays all my new branding too of course.



So, what do you think? If you pop over and have a look please come back here and leave a comment below to let me know whether you like it. It's been checked and double checked, but you can never know how it's going to look on all the different browsers etc. so if it's not looking beautiful for you please tell me so I can fix it.

And have you noticed that you can now sign up for the new say it monthly email newsletter without leaving the blog?! Just up there on the left. Pop your email address and name in those boxes and I'll send you a 20% off plus free delivery voucher to use in the say it Folksy shop as a thank you. Easy!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your relaunch. The site is easy to look around. Like the colours too!
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. One of my main aims was to make sure it was easy to navigate - I hate websites where you can't find what you're looking for!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...