Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 15 August 2012

A few more blogger tutorials

Last week I wrote a post about how to set up a blog, and I promised that I would add a few more tutorials this week to help you jazz up your new blog a bit.

So here are some things that you might like to do. Clicking on the links will take you to the posts I've written about each topic.

Add pages to your blog - like tabs along the top

Add 'you might also like' suggested posts to the end of each post

Add a slideshow of items from your shop

See how many people have viewed your blog

Let me know how you get on. And feel free to ask if you've got any questions.


Next week I'll be sharing some suggestions for things you could blog about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...