Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 29 November 2012

Interesting Reads #2

Just a few of the things I've been reading / making / pouring over in the last couple of weeks. Hope you enjoy them too.



I've been making these origami boxes out of vintage maps and they look fab. 



Just, wow!






I've only had chance for a quick glance through but it looks excellent and I'm looking forward to finding time to sit down with it in the new year.


Some great tips from Handmade Success for things you can easily do to improve your blog (this isn't a new post, but I only just found it).


Definitely one to come back to when I'm thinking about getting my own site. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...