Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 9 May 2013

I like... #5

This week I'm liking my corner punch.

craft corner punch

I have a few craft punches. Probably not as many as most card makers. Just the basic heart, star, flower shapes. They all get used occasionally, but my x-cut corner punch stays permanently on my desk.

Handmade birthday card

I'm not sure why, but things with rounded corners just look so much nicer. Square corners are very ordinary, and somehow rounded corners just give that extra special touch. I'm thinking I might even use it to round the corners of my new business cards. Perhaps not all 200 though, that could take a while!

~

Just a little note to say that my shop is now shut until Saturday 18 May as I am off on my holidays. I also won't be blogging as I'm taking a proper break, so you won't hear from me next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...