Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 28 May 2013

I like... #7

I like... the deer who visit the field at the bottom of my garden.


One of the things I love about my new house is that we live on the edge of a village and look out onto farmland. It's wonderful not to be overlooked and to have such a green view. This is what I see when I look out of my craft room:



And occasionally on a sunny day you can spot the little white bottoms of the deer. They usually like to hide, but my husband took the photo above of a particularly brave one who ventured only a few meters from our back fence.

I have an exciting project on the go at the moment that I can't wait to tell you about in a few days. So far it has involved lots of PVA glue and 3 trips to Homebase! Check back later in the week to find out more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...