Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Friday 27 April 2012

Folksy Friday: Badges

Back to things I like. This week I've got a selection of my favourite badges from Folksy. When I recently moved the remaining stuff out of 'my' room at my parents house I found a small shoe box full of badges that I used to collect when I was younger. I can't wait to sort through them. I like to pin badges on my bags to keep them bright and cheerful. I'm hoping I might find a few gems hidden away in my childhood stash. And it's very tempting to buy a couple of new ones to join them...

As always, click on the pics to find out more about the badges and the amazing designers who have made them.


Biscuit badges
Badge the Badger
Camera badges
Cut Copy Create
London icon badges
Cecily Vessey
Fruity moustache badges
Kikichoo
Cartoon dog badges
Crafts Council
Craft badges
Kate Broughton
Set of four badges
Lisa Hunt Illustration Doodle Shop
Prettify badge set – bunnies and blossom
Asking for Trouble
Bird and bow badges gift tag
Sophia Victoria Joy
Pigeon and friends illustrated woodland badges
Loglike
Vintage postage stamp badge
Tangle Crafts
Happy badge party pack
Tea and Ceremony

7 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for including my badges!

    Mike @ Badge the Badger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab selection of badges, I used to collect them as a youngster andseeing this lot tempts me all over again!

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp badges. I remember when you had to have badges plastered all over your denim jacket. I'm getting old. Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really fun badges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo love badges, great choices! :)

    Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great badge choices and very in vogue again!

    Love the cartoon dogs in particular.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including my badges! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...