Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 12 April 2012

Folksy Friday: Text

It's time for another Folksy Friday!

This week I've been searching Folksy for my favourite items that are made from recycled book pages or text. I hope you like my selection! As always, if you'd like to find out more about any of the items just click on the picture to go through to the seller's shop.

Text magnetic pegs
The Art Angel Company
Resin antique silver ring
Dear George Designs
Personalised text hearts
Paper hearts creations
Bonjour framed artwork
Wall Envy Artwork
Water colour humming bird
Under A Glass Sky
Book earings
Bookity
Blue tit gift tags
Swirlyarts
Seed packets
Reformed Readers
Block print cards
Emmao
Butterfly framed art
Terror Dome

7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful collection - I love word-related items too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely selection you have there. Love the butterflies :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea for a Folksy Friday! I love the little gift tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for showcasing my seed packets on your Folksy Friday. All the other items are fantastic.
    Have a great weekend.
    Regards,
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing my blue tit gift tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for showing my Text Magnetic Pegs- a great selection of products :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...