Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 25 October 2012

Craftseller magazine feature

Ok, I admit that it's so small that you could easily blink and miss it. But I am still very excited. For the first time ever I have been featured in a magazine. Craftseller #17 is out now and if you flick to the back there's a very helpful article on copyright, with a little pic and helpful tip from yours truly!! And that's my mini map jotter too (advice on using maps is on the previous page).


Thank you very much Craftseller for including me :-) It just goes to show that you should definitely take up opportunities when they're presented to you, you never know where they might lead.



2 comments:

  1. Well done! I'm also featured in issue 17 for the Crafty Whizz :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...