Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Friday 12 October 2012

Folksy Friday: Postcards

It's Friday :-) Now I don't go out to work in an office any more, Fridays usually don't have quite the same excitement as they used to. Saturdays just aren't that different when you work for yourself. But this weekend I am having a proper weekend off (*whispers* because it's my birthday!) - no checking emails, no tweeting, no "I'm just going to finish this order off". So for once, I'm really excited that it's Friday and very almost the weekend.

I've been browsing Folksy again. I try to persuade my husband that it really is for work, but I know he thinks I'm actually shopping! This week I've been looking for my favourite postcards. I think they're a great way to keep in touch with friends, and perfect if you don't want to say much but really want to send something to say hello and let them know you're thinking of them.

So here's my pick of the top postcards on Folksy. All handmade by designer-makers right here in the UK. Click on the pictures to find out more (or even buy one!).


Woodland animal postcards
Lil3birdy
Buttons postcard
Beaky
Butterfly postcards
CraftyCrocs Card Shop
Set of four garden postcards
Cassia Beck
Art postcard
say it
Hello flower postcard
Little Green Shed
Marlow the cat postcard
Lisa Hunt Illustration Doodle Shop
Hand printed postcards
Bread and Jam


2 comments:

  1. A really lovely selection - didn't realise there were so many! Love the ones by Lil3birdy, her cards are great quality :)

    And happy birthday too! ;)

    Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great collection. I do love the butterfly ones and the garden ones also. But the others are rather nice too ;-) Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...