Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Friday 19 October 2012

Interesting reads

I love reading craft blogs. To be honest, I probably spend too much time reading them when I should be getting on with advertising or making up orders. But there are so many fantastic blogs out there, with so many wonderfully interesting posts to browse. I thought I'd share a few of my recent favourites.



Paper ball tutorial from How about Orange
I made one, and I'm chuffed to bits with it. 



Polymer clay pebble buttons made by Handmade Harbour
Definitely one to try



Will you be supporting handmade this Christmas?


How to make your white backgrounds whiter. 
A photoshop tutorial from Nicole's Classes. 
This is a tool I have recently learnt to use.


Steering Creativity.
An extract from a new book called 'Get paid for your passion'.
Something to get you thinking.



Inspiring business cards by Discover Paper.
Well this just makes mine look boring


Really helpful blog post on SEO by Kerry Roberts Designs
The first thing I've read about SEO that I understand and can actually implement! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you've found some good stuff! Just love the 'make something' business cards. I've been struggling with white background issues now the weather's changed to dark.dark.dark - must get to grips with Photoshop first though! I fancy having a go to make the paper ball too, it's really pretty. Bookmarked this - thanks :) Shaz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking a look. The paper ball is fab, I am well proud of mine and even my hubby thought it was good. Have fun!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the links, I'm just starting out and will find them really useful.

    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to my SEO page =)
    Kerri
    www.kerrirobberts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...