Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Folksy Five #13

I've decided to continue with the Folksy Five posts this year. I love featuring Folksy sellers that I come across. There are so many fabulous shops on there, I don't think I'll run out of new ones to show you for ages!

Click on the shop banners of these wonderful sellers to head through to their shops and see the full range of goodies they have on offer. Everything is handmade - these are some very talented peeps.




























And their chosen items from the say it Folksy shop are:

Rhodes map notebook chosen by Hello Flo
and Little Wren Pottery
Munich music notebook
chosen by Victoria Snape
Larissa wedding anniversary card
chosen by Popsey
Doho beaded bracelet
chosen by Jolly Good Creations

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my shop, Hello Flo! in your blog! Was a really lovely idea to feature other Folksy sellers and I wish you all the best with your shop! Best wishes, Hello Flo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...