Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Made from maps

I love maps and am always amazed by the wonderful things they can be turned into. I find old maps fascinating and the best place for them is definitely on display. So I've been browsing for my favourite handmade products made using vintage maps. If you'd like to find out more about (or even buy!) any of the products the links are below.

Vintage atlas rose by The Bird and The Button
Handmade vintage map lampshade by Rosie's Vintage Lampshades
Antique map necklace by Beneath Glass
Map confetti cones by Pretty Lane Boutique
Personalised 3D map letter by The Letter Room


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my map stickers :) I'm in very good company!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...