Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 16 September 2013

New in the shop

I've been exploring bright colours and combining different textures to create cards and notebooks that you want to pick up and touch. The new range is now in the shop - check it out.

There are new personalised notebooks.


Notebooks made from a vintage dictionary - a great gift for anyone who likes words. And if you have a favourite word you'd like on the front let me know!



There are new baby cards with the cutest teddy bear buttons.


A rustic personalised wedding card.


And lots of birthday cards.


Pop over to my website to see the full range. I hope you like them :-)


And if you'd like to see what other crafty folk have been making recently then head over to Handmade Monday for a browse.


13 comments:

  1. A busy week with lots of lovely makes. Your note books are lovely especially the gorgeous blue one. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should say that I didn't make them all this week! They've taken quite a while to design and get them all made up. Happy my shop is looking full again :-)

      Delete
  2. I love all the bright colours, and the baby cards are great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People seem to really like personalised cards as they are that bit more special, so hoping they will be popular!

      Delete
  3. I like the idea of touchy feely notebooks and personalising them is sure to be a hit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I added a personalised wedding card earlier in the year and I've sold so many I'm sick of making it now! So hopefully these will be popular too.

      Delete
  4. Like the idea of the notebook with the dictionary page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to add a text covered notebook to my range for a while - I already do map and sheet music ones so it kind of seemed obvious. Just took a bit of developing as the paper is really thin.

      Delete
  5. I like the notebooks and the fact they can be personalised is a bonus. We gave our daughter an unusually spelt name. The cards look wonderful. I really like the centre card with the spots and ribbon.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali. The great thing about buying handmade is that the item can be made up for you just how you want it - so great for your daughter if she can't find her name on the standard name items in shops.

      Delete
  6. The dictionary notebook is a great idea. One of my friends covered a book with a page from the telephone directory when we were at school - I really liked this idea too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes, using a telephone directory is a good idea. All these free materials!

      Delete
  7. I love touchy feely fabrics and papers for cards and book covers, it makes something that could be plain and ordinary into the extraordinary.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...