Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 6 January 2014

Happy New Year

Just a quick post today to let you know that I'm back at work and my shop is open again. I have had such a lovely Christmas break and I'm full of plans and ideas for 2014! Look out for new products coming soon (as soon as I've tidied up my craft room which looks like a bomb has gone off in it after the Christmas rush!).

Last year was just fantastic for my little business: I relaunched with my new branding, set up my very own website, and sales really started taking off. So I'm hoping 2014 will be as much fun again.

I thought I'd leave you with a recap of some of my favourite and most viewed blog posts from the last year:

I've been featured...

Photographing your handmade items

A great gap year gift

Room for Improvement challenge

Folksy Five - featuring fabulous folksy shops

Personalised wedding gifts

Top tips for selling on Folksy

Best birthday cards for men

10 ways to jazz up a boring notebook

Happy 2nd birthday say it




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...