Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 23 January 2014

Personalised travel journal

My handmade personalised travel journal is my best selling item by quite a long way. It has been so popular this year and I have really enjoyed making them up for customers with the countries they are visiting on the front, and adding a personalised stamp. So I thought it was about time that I offered a choice of travel journal in my shop.


This is the new personalised travel journal for 2014. It's very different in style to the vintage look map of the first journal. The maps are artistically drawn and coloured using photoshop and you can choose from: Europe, USA, South America, Africa, Australia or Asia. I can also draw up maps of other areas if you'd like something different so please get in touch and I'll let you know what is possible. 


You can add a personalised message of your choice including locations, names, dates, occasion or anything else you would like. This makes the journal absolutely unique and totally personal to the recipient. They would make a fantastic gift if you know anyone heading off on a gap year, honeymoon, special holiday, studying abroad or moving to a new country.


And it's not just a new design on the cover. Some of my feedback from customers has suggested that they'd like something a little more robust. Paper is all very good, but it doesn't really like getting damp or splashed and isn't best suited to being repeatedly shoved in a backpack. So this new travel journal is made with laminated plastic covers that are hopefully robust enough to keep your journal safe throughout your travels. And you can even use them as a whiteboard if you take along a dry-wipe pen! 


Several customers have also asked for pockets and as these seem popular I've added two small pockets to the inside covers, perfect for tucking in leaflets, tickets and receipts you want to keep. 

The pages inside are still made from the fantastic 100% recycled plain paper used in my other notebooks and journals. It's nice and thick so even if you use an ink pen it doesn't bleed through the paper. 

Want your own personalised travel journal? They're available now from all my online shops for £13 plus P+P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...