I'm fascinated by it because I can't make it myself. Unlike my other top stationery trends for chevron patterns, bright colours and typography, I can't play around with this trend myself as I don't have a letterpress machine. Rather than just printing a design, letterpress creates an impression into the paper as well as using inks. And the result is so much more luxurious than a simple printed design, especially when it is combined with some thick or speciality papers.
So here are my favourite letterpress finds, with links below so you know where to buy them if anything takes your fancy.
1. Keep calm and make a list letterpress notebook by Little Red Press
2. Vintage swallows flat notecards by Print for Love of Wood
3. Letterpress awesome card by Crazy Bear Studio
4. Hello letterpress stationery set by Prickle Press
5. Personalised thank you cards by Kennington Lane Press
6. Little notes of positivity by PaperKitch