Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Where to buy handmade gifts

If you're looking for a gift that's more unusual and something that you wouldn't find on the high street you should consider buying handmade. You are also supporting small businesses that really value your custom and your money goes directly to the person who has made your gift. Plus you will often be able to get an item personalised or gift wrapped and sent straight to the recipient.

Since I love shopping for handmade gifts whenever I can I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite online shops that are great places to search out the perfect handmade present (or even a little treat for yourself!).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...