Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Friday 27 January 2012

Folksy Friday - Teddy bears

Ever since I was little I've loved teddy bears. I have loads in bin bags in my parents' loft that they frequently threaten to get rid of. In fact, some did recently get re-homed via a Sainsbury's collection - my mum tried very hard to convince me that they would much prefer to be loved by a small child than stuck in her loft. Now I'm an adult I just have my collector's items out on display, mostly handmade bears. I've sneaked them in all round the house when my husband wasn't looking...!

So I thought I'd have a look on Folksy for teddy bears. Knitted, sewn, printed, photographed or painted, here are my favourites:

Needle felted teddy bears picnic
Felted Fluffies
Teddy bear
Starcross Crafts


Tyler - small mohair bear
Pud Bears
Mohair Teddy Bear
One of Sam's


Ollie - blue and denim button bear
Gladys and Albert
Teddy bear print
Mind the Gap


Can't bear to be without you card
Hole in my Pocket
Arthur - mohair bear
Beary Tales


Rosie - mohair artist bear
Paw Prints of Staffordshire
Little bear hug aceo
Little Black Heart


Golden bear tote bag
Plum
Polar bear brooch
Kayleigh O'Mara


Teddy bear necklace
I Love You
Snowball jointed small bear
Clare bears


Dizzie - artist bear
Fluffy Bearz
Retro flower bear necklace
Bisabuela

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww! Such a cute collection of teddies! I love them too, and it took a lot of pursuading for my lot to be re-homed some years ago. I still have a few faves, including my first ever teddy....who is 29 this year, and a little worse for wear bless him! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable selection of bears and each as gorgeous as the last! Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I absolutely LOVE Arthur - what fantastic colours. Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love bears so this is a really sweet collection. Impossible to choose a favourite! :)

    Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous collection of bears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are ridiculously adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...