Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 16 January 2012

New Year New Craft #1 - Button Jewellery

I'd even ordered some buttons before I wrote my previous blog post about the crafts I wanted to try in 2012. I was quite excited about extending my beaded jewellery skills and being able to use some of the gorgeous buttons available to create new, fresh designs. And it hasn't taken me very long to have a go.

Inspired by two beautiful necklaces made by my mother in law that she showed me over Christmas, and some of the wonderful creations by other sellers on folksy, I have made my first ever button necklace.



What do you think? Should I add it to my shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...