Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Friday 22 February 2013

Folksy Friday: My favourite bags

I'm looking for a new bag. And naturally I turn first to my favourite handmade makers to see what they have to offer. The trouble is, I can't quite decide what sort of bag to get. So I've been browsing Folksy for my favourites. These are all so nice that I might have to end up getting more than one!

If any take your fancy, the links to the shops are underneath. Just don't buy the one I want before I've made up my mind!

Floral handbag by Susie D Designs
Owl print tote bag by Peris and Corr
Bear design tote bag by Alice Blue Designs
The 'Tuck' leatherette handbag by Jooles Bespoke Handbags
Book bag in retro rosebud fabric by Personal Space Interiors


4 comments:

  1. Ooo decisions, decisions! I have loads of bags already but you know a girl can never have TOO many bags... ( I love Lynwood Crafts Meadow embroidered bag myself ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, isn't it beautiful. If it's really true that I can't have too many bags maybe I should buy them all?! I hate decisions!

      Delete
  2. Hi Laura,

    thanks so much for featuring my Floral Handbag (middle top), I'm so pleased you like it so much and very kind of you to add it to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping over to have a look. It's a fab bag :-)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...