Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Thursday 13 June 2013

Folksy Five #19

I've been interviewing my favourite Folksy sellers again. I never seem to run out of shops I love, and new ones are joining all the time. Click on the shop banners to see more of their lovely handmade products.








And as usual I asked them to choose their favourite item from my Folksy shop. This month they've all gone for notebooks.


1. Tinos mini map jotter chosen by Sianuska and The Beaded Garden
2. Rhodes map notebook chosen by Swancott Designs
3. Munich sheet music notebook chosen by Moby Design and Swee Mei


4 comments:

  1. Wow, Laura, thank you so much for including me. What a lovely collection of shops (some I hadn't come across before). Crafty Love - Jane from the Beaded Garden xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I've helped you find some new Folksy shops :-) There are so many lovely shops on there!

      Delete
  2. hey laura,
    thanks so much for inviting me to take part, it was fun! i've shared here http://sianuska.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/mini-interview.html and here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sianuska/165960736810531
    cheerio,
    sian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking part, and for sharing the post :-)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...