Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Follow me!


If you like the cards and gifts in the say it shop, make sure you stay in touch so that you hear about new products and special offers. I don't want you sat there thinking "now I came across this lovely handmade card, but I can't remember where I saw it!". So I thought I'd do a round-up of the different ways you can follow say it.

Number 1. Follow the blog. You're reading this blog right now, so I guess you like reading blogs. To make sure you don't miss my next blog post you'll want to follow me.




A little further down on the left hand side of the blog you'll see these options. The first one is to follow by email. Pop your email address in the box and as if by magic you'll receive an email two or three times a week to let you know when there's a new post to read.

Or you can choose to follow the blog on Networked Blogs or Bloglovin' just by clicking the buttons. If you use a different blog reader simply log in and add the url of this blog (http://sayitsays.blogspot.co.uk/) to your list of blogs to follow.








Number 2. Sign up. If you'd rather get just one email a month then sign up to the say it newsletter. Each month I share a top piece of news, a new product, an exclusive special offer, and the best selling products that month. Sound good? Just hop over to the website and enter your details. Go on, you know you want to. Click here now. Plus, if you sign up in June you'll get one card of your choice free when you buy any card from the say it shop.

Number 3. Like me. Facebook is a great way to keep in touch and see pics of the latest products as they're added to the shop. You can find me here - https://www.facebook.com/sayithandmade. And the great thing about Facebook is that we can have a two-way conversation. I love to hear from you, so don't forget to share, like and comment on my posts. This will also help to ensure I stay in your newsfeed as Facebook likes to show you posts from pages you interact with.

Number 4. Tweet me. I love Twitter. This is where you'll find me sharing life as it happens. The making, packaging, trips to the post office, hours spent doing techy things to the website - follow me on Twitter @sayithandmade and find out what I'm up to. And send me a tweet to tell me how your day is going too.

Number 5. Pin me. If you're a visual sort of person who'd rather see updates from say it in picture form, why not follow me on Pinterest. I pin photos of products, things that inspire me, blog posts and craft DIYs. You can repin your favourites onto your own pin boards so you can easily find them later.


It's a lonely world if I'm just talking to myself so make my day and follow me, any way you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...