Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Friday 21 June 2013

I like... #8

Continuing my series of posts sharing with you things I like, this week I'll let you into a little secret... I may be slightly obsessed with buttons!

I found a little shop when I was on holiday that had a large jar full of vintage buttons, which they sold by the scoop full. My husband actually left me rummaging through the buttons and went off in search of more interesting entertainment. I may have spent a few pennies...

I like searching for fun and unusual buttons. Love Craft have some fantastic patterned buttons:


And the Bead and Button Company sell an amazing range of buttons in all shapes and sizes.


I find it hard to sell the things I make from beautiful buttons, but the ones I can part with mostly get turned into button magnets.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...