Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Monday 10 June 2013

Handmade mini notecards in new colours

A few weeks ago I asked my Twitter followers and Facebook likers to suggest new colour combos for my mini notecards.



It's taken a little while to get them all made up and listed in my shop, but here they are.




There are now three different colour packs available.

Lilac and blue // Teal and pink

Pink and light blue // Purple and mint

Navy and orange // Red and yellow

Each pack contains four notecards, two of each colour. I've also repackaged them, so they now come in this handy co-ordinating folder.




They cost £4.50 per pack and are available from the say it shop on Folksy, or click the images above for more details. Which is your favourite?

Interested in what other handmade designer-makers have been up to this week? Pop over to Handmade Monday and browse the blogs that have linked up.


12 comments:

  1. Love the new colours and packaging :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. The teal and pink ones are your suggestion. The card was a little dark to call it turquoise. Thanks for the inspiration :-)

      Delete
  2. lovely colour combinations - my favourite would have to be the pink/light blue combination. I also really like the packaging, it would make a great little present for someone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was a lot of fun choosing which colours to put together :-)

      Delete
  3. They are lovely and such gorgeous colours. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of these notecards, with the flower cut outs and the two colours. The presentation is lovely too, it adds that bit of oomph to your packs. You shouldn't have any trouble selling these.
    Have a creative week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent quite a while working out how to package them. I think the packaging is almost as important as the product sometimes. Glad you like it :-)

      Delete
  5. The top two are my favourite. The design is lovely, simple and very effective. The folder is a great idea too - it makes them that bit extra special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was trying to work out how to turn them into a bit more of a gift. I'm pleased you think the folder's a good idea :-)

      Delete
  6. So cute (I found you through #handmadehour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...