Sign up to receive a fortnightly email from say it with news and fresh designs

Tuesday 18 June 2013

New stockist - Georgiana May

Behind the scenes I've been researching online shops that I might like my handmade cards and notebooks to be stocked in. I wanted to find a shop that was the sort of place I'd choose to go to buy cards and gifts. It had to look good. And it needed to suit the style of my products.

I'm delighted to have found such a shop and very excited to have been accepted to sell with them. Take a look at the wonderful Georgiana May.


And you'll now find say it cards and notebooks stocked amongst all the gorgeous products.


I'm pleased to say that I've already had one sale through Georgiana May and my items have only been in the shop for a few days. Make sure that you pop over there to browse all the wonderful creations by a range of very talented artists.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I always love reading them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...